Expressions of Interest
Wiseberry Proudly Presents “Shirley” c 1889.
You will be amazed by the absolute attention to detail and fine workmanship of this fully renovated and partially new built home.
Perfectly located in the Beecroft Cheltenham Heritage Conservation area, adjacent to Arden Anglican School and a short stroll to Beecroft train station, buses and town centre, “Shirley” is the epitome of a quality Late Victorian/Federation period home.
Originally believed to be the family home of William Abram a pioneer of Australian Bee Keeping, Shirley has been meticulously renovated and extended throughout with no expense having been spared nor detail compromised.
From the moment you enter the home you will surely be impressed, from the open plan living and quality fixtures and fittings, to the warm and cosy feel of the spacious four bedrooms with up to 12-foot pressed steel high ceilings.
This home has it all: Three fireplaces, bedrooms with stunning ensuites, sunbathed parents’ retreat with ensuite and walk in wardrobe, teenage retreat, two sunrooms, stylish kitchen with butler’s pantry, Miele appliances and large wine fridge.
Enjoy showing off your new home to family and friends while entertaining on the rear sun-drenched alfresco area complete with BBQ, sink and beer fridge that leads out to a perfectly flat private rear garden.
Only an inspection in person will truly allow you to appreciate this sensational family home full of history, memories and character.
- Four spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Parents retreat with walk in robe and ensuite
- Ensuite with double vanity, double shower, and heated towel rail
- Featured gas fireplace in the living room
- Polished Timber Floors throughout
- Ducted air conditioning
- Main bathroom with double vanity and heated towel rail
- Large built in wine fridge in kitchen
- 900mm Miele gas cooktop
- Miele Oven and Microwave
- Large skylight above kitchen island
- Elevated ceilings throughout
- Study nook in living area
- Attractive street appeal
- Covered outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fan, built in BBQ, bench and fridge
- Level and low maintenance back yard
- Single drive-thru lock up garage and single undercover carport
- Brand new electric front gates
At Wiseberry, we understand that helping our clients find the right home is a part of us being different in the way we care.
In our endeavour to make the experience complete and to get you to owning your dream home, we have partnered ourselves with brokers who have access to a wide range of loans.FIND OUT MORE