WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Helping you Sell and Rent through the COVID-19 Pandemic
Wiseberry Campbelltown has always and will always continue to support our customers, clients and community through the good and tough times.
We have been closely following advice from the Australian Government to keep our people and their families, as well as our clients and customers and their families safe. We have implemented preventive hygiene measures across our business and have plans in place to keep our office open and running.
Rest assured, we have a number of additional practices to help protect everyone in this uncertain time, and we have plenty of exciting new techniques and ideas to still be able to secure the highest price and best circumstances:
- The majority of our sales and rental team have been working from home. Some will still be active in the office, and practicing a high level of hygiene, utilising masks, gloves and sanitiser, with regular cleaning taking place. We strongly encourage you to contact us via phone if you have any enquiries as indoor spaces carry a limit of one person for every four square metres.
- Face to face appraisals are now being done by FaceTime, WhatsApp video call, Facebook Messenger call or Zoom meeting.
- 360 degree tours are being completed for all our sales and rental properties so you can both self-isolate and still browse our properties from your own home.
- Routine inspections have been postponed.
- Property viewings are by appointment only, and a mask and gloves are compulsory. Prior to viewing, a Corona Questionnaire will be asked of you. When inspecting, remember that social distancing is still a must!
We’re all in this together and staying safe and well is a community effort, so on the behalf of our entire time, we thank you for understanding and assisting us in keeping everyone safe through these necessary changes.
Didn't find what you were looking for or want to get in touch with us?
Reach out to us by completing the contact form or using the contact details below.